I work with my clients to enhance their strengths, while confronting their challenges with solid, actionable, measurable solutions.
We create your fail-proof plan. Using personal, organizational and spiritual psychology, your team will create strategic intervention opportunities.
Together we quickly assess your current team condition and identify solutions for rapid, sustainable change. Experience measurable results that add true value to your business and improve your quality of life.
My VIP Strategy Program is essential for any team that is ready to honestly look at the “the good, the bad, and the ugly.”
This 2 ½ day intensive ensures your current situation is objectively evaluated and a path forward is created. This program is ideal for any company that is seeking growth and scale in current business practices and teamwork or for new initiatives or programs.
Answer the following questions to determine if you are ready to take this bold step.
- Are you willing to openly, without judgment, look at the current condition of your team?
- Have you created specific personal and professional goals?
- Do you spend more time leading and mentoring your team or managing their daily tasks?
- Have you created specific, personal and professional goals with each team member?
- Has your team met the goals created for the last quarter?
- How is the the overall morale of your team?
- What are you willing to do to ensure your team meets their goals?
- Does each team member know what to do?
- Is each member committed to a winning mindset with an actionable plan?
- What specifically is limiting your team? Consider the following variables: environment, personal self-limiting beliefs, rapid growth without a plan to execute, internal or external conflict?
Checkout 6 Weeks to Better Leadership
“Larendee helped us create the solid foundation to take our community to the next level. Her care and direction for our executive team have been a great emotional support and inspiration for all of us. The feeling of real teamwork and the sense that there is someone on the other end of the rope pulling has meant a lot to me personally.”